What You'll Do:
Blackstone is the ultimate entertainment venue! We are seeking a Guest Services Manager (similar to a Retail Manager in other organizations) with a strong passion for day-to-day store operations, people leadership, team development, and, above all, hospitality.
The Retail Manager leads their team in providing best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training, and coaching our Associates, the Retail Manager ensures that our Guests have an unforgettable experience!
The Retail Manager is responsible for building a strong Retail team through effective hiring, scheduling, training and development, team building, and team engagement. He or she is accountable for all operations activities involved with introducing Guests to the Blackstone experience - retail sales, our point-of-sale system, facility tours, and helping Guests to the range.
The Guest Services Manager also has general operational responsibilities related to running the venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, facilities maintenance, merchandising, marketing, etc.), but always makes sure these duties don't interfere with the Guest experience.
How You'll Do It (Key Responsibilities):
- Demonstrate Blackstone’s Core Values: Guest-Centric; Knowledge without Condescension; Passionate & Enthusiastic; Win/Win; and Ambitious
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service
- Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
- Uphold operating standards and drive Guest and team safety and satisfaction
- Ensure all Guest areas are staffed and functioning efficiently
- Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue
- Manage the operational duties of their department
What We Are Looking For (Key Qualifications):
- 5+ years of recent retail, restaurant, hotel, or similar management experience with at least 3 recent years as an assistant manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change, and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Legally able to purchase a firearm
- Incentive based on profitability
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee purchase discounts